For the Indian engineers who aspire to begin a new journey in Australia, it is imperative that their CDRs get approved. This proves to be a very important step to ensure a successful application for Skilled Migration Visa. CDR Report Editing is the most sought-after service, offered at CDRReport. Every year more and more applicants reach out to us for getting their CDRs reviewed by our panel of CDR experts before they submit their application to the EA (Engineers Australia). The experience and expertise that the team brings to the table are bolstered by their first-hand understanding of what EA actually wants.
One needs to understand that the EA has to see through thousands of CDRs every year. They have a benchmark of quality imbibed within the system and once you are not able to reach there for any reason, you lose a straight chance of another 12 months; towards a re-application. Through your CDR, the assessors are looking at the level of skills and knowledge that you bring to the table. More so, they look at the alignment towards the systems and process established in Australia. They have established guidelines to keep you on track with the report and the MSA (Migration Skill Assessment) booklet could be your go-to guide. It helps you all the way through the CDR writing by sharing the requirements in detail. You can also map the role you wish to apply for, with the desired competencies, by understanding the definitions. It will also help you understand the language and structure requirements. However, since this is your individual attempt, there are all the possibilities of going amiss with a lot of required things. But, at CDRReport our experts check your reports towards all possibilities of going off the track.
Expert Tips on CDR Editing and Proofreading
- Never edit and proofread your CDR as soon as you get off writing the same. Your mind is not free from biases at this point and time. Give it a break! Start with the same when you can treat it as a fresh piece of writing to be proofread. Now read it aloud to understand where it’s going wrong. Simultaneously map the requirements from the MSA, which you met, and which you did not. Note them down, to make the edits then and there.
- There might be requirements to re-write certain portions of your Career Episodes, since, they failed to make an impact. It is also possible that you went wrong with the mapping of the instance to the correct competency indicator. So, re-check and get it validated by an expert.
- While you are at it, delve deep into the phrasing of statements and how they represent your stronghold on the technicalities of the domain. You need to come out as a valuable resource.
- Re-affirm the kind of initiatives that you need to highlight in your CPD. It holds great significance because the assessors are keenly noting down the value additions you bring to the table.
- You need to carefully mark and map the correct instances to the Summary Statement. Here, the assessors are watching your attention to details and skills at analysis.
As you begin to understand the need to get your CDRs edited and proofread by professionals, you can delve deep into how and what our experts at CDRReport do for you.
- They check your CDR for any language related concerns. EA guidelines specify using Australian English and precise grammar. Our experts will check it for proper usage of wordings, punctuations, commas, apostrophes, homonyms, full stops, and more.
- The CDR is a representation of you; as a person and a professional. So, it should always be written in the active voice. The CDR Editor at CDRReport will go into detailed nuances to make the language seem just right, throughout the different sections of the report.
- Your CDR must not come across as too technical or replete with jargons. It should be simple and easy to read and decipher. Many times, reports get rejected for the simple reason that the applicant has tried too hard to make it come across as very technical by using diagrammatic representations, graphs, numerical etc. Our editor will guide you here with the correct proportions.
- The way you present the report, holds the key to making a first and lasting impression on the assessor. So we take care of the formatting by overviewing the spacing, alignment, use of appropriate fonts, the inclusion of sub-titles, headers and footers etc.
- The editor will validate the tone of expression in your report. Does it sound impactful enough? Or, does it seem like fiction? They bring the report on track with their observations and give you a thorough feedback. You, of course, need experts to go into such detailed analysis and we do it for you!
- At CDRReport we absolutely feel that if your CDR fails to exude confidence, you just might be looking at rejection. So we share the proper feedback with you and help you make it sound more impactful. How do we do that? We make suggestions to use persuasive tone, proper words, and impactful instances. More so, we help you put all of it together in the correct flow. Because the flow certainly matters! It shouldn’t come across as bits and pieces collected and pasted randomly. Rather it should speak your story in an impactful manner.
CDRReport offers you the best in class editing and proofreading services through the high-end tools and techniques. Our CDR Editor and proof-reader allow no scope for error and this is how we churn CDR reports that achieve success with the EA assessors. Our stringent quality checks are proof enough of over 99% positive assessments that our clients receive with CDR approvals. So chose us when you think of success at CDR assessments.
Contact CDRReport.org at email@example.com to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!