CDR Report Sample For Chemical Engineering
The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Chemical Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Chemical Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Want to Buy This Complete Sample Report?
3 Career Episodes, 1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Chemical Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Offline Cleaning of Effluent Water Discharge Pipeline”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was working as a Chemical Engineering Trainee. This career episode is based on his project named as; Offline cleaning of effluent water discharge pipeline de-scaling of TCOT. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Study and analyze the physical characteristics of the scale build up in the TCOT water line
- Develop the operating philosophy of deposit treatment
- Designing the treatment methodology after all the concerning grey area
- Performed various on-site chemical testing to monitor the data
Chemical Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Production of Electricity Through Extraction of Methane Gases”
In second career episode, the author explains the Chemical engineering skills he used when he was working as an intern at Kuala Lumpur Kepong, Tawau. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project were:
- Performing the biogas plant operations
- Monitoring the feeding levels and making adjustments
- Performing routine maintenance tasks such as CHP oil change and routine greasing
- Prepared the project reports and presentations
Chemical Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Analysis and Treatment Design of Crude Oil Deposit Characteristics and Assessment”
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his final project work that he did when when he was pursuing his Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project were:
- Developing the safety procedures for working with the chemical handling
- Carrying out the set of tests of the two deposits to select the most suitable remedial treatment to clean a well and evaluate its efficiency
- Conducting research to improve the manufacturing process
- Sampling of the two crude oil deposits
Chemical Engineer Summary Statement:
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required as an Chemical Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Want to Buy This Summary Statement?
1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Continuing Professional Development Sample:
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Chemical Engineering Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at email@example.com to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!