The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Biomedical Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Biomedical Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Biomedical Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement System”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was a student of Biomedical Engineering. This career episode is based on his project named as; “Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement System”. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Designing of advanced and improved non-invasive method for measurement of blood pressure.
- Applying different filters as and when needed.
- Utilizing lab-view software system for real time demonstrations.
- Displaying diastolic and systolic cycle at normal and after exercise.
- Designing, building, and testing one amplifier channel of an ECG machine.
Biomedical Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Voice Controlled Advanced Wheel Chair”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was doing bachelor’s in biomedical engineering. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Voice Controlled Advanced Wheel Chair” were:
- Designing an advanced wheelchair with voice control operations.
- Assessing the history and evolution of the wheelchair from variable sources of information.
- Understanding the product market segment with their capacitance and market strategy.
- Preparing block diagram of the wheelchair by taking into account design considerations.
- Hardware implementation of the devices according to the block diagram.
Biomedical Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Signal Analysis Using Different Windowing”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was a student of Biomedical Engineering. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Signal Analysis Using Different Windowing” were:
- Data acquisition for the sampling frequency types.
- Analysis and MATLAB coding of: STFT analysis & Wavelet analysis
- MATLAB coding of signal types
- Software coding to devise the required control and operation.
- Data comparison of both signal types based on graphical patterns
Biomedical Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Biomedical Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Biomedical Engineer Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Biomedical Engineering Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at email@example.com to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!