CDR Report Sample For Mechanical Engineers
The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Mechanical Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Mechanical Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Want to Buy This Complete Sample Report?
3 Career Episodes, 1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Mechanical Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Design of The Latent Heat Thermal Storage (LHTS) Unit”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was pursuing his Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Mechanical Engineering. This career episode is based on his graduation project named as; design of the Latent heat thermal storage (LHTS) unit. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Develop the 3D CAD Model of the LHTS unit.
- Perform initial sizing calculation.
- Purchase PCM materials and Raw materials such as Copper tubes, Aluminum sheets with different thickness for shell
- Perform charging and discharging experiments and noted data using a Data logger
Mechanical Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Design of HRSGs For Combined Cycle Power Plant”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as Thermal Performance Engineer. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Design of HRSGs For Combined Cycle Power Plant” were:
- Designing HRSGs for combined cycle power plant applications based on customer specifications
- Defining component sizing and design criteria of different auxiliary equipment
- Defining design criteria for various auxiliary equipment
- Developing tools for performing for various thermal design calculations
Mechanical Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Designed HRSGs For A Proposal Which Was to Be Fitted to The Backend of GE PGT-10 Gas Turbine”
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his final project work that he did when he was working as an Applications Engineer. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project were:
- Designing HRSGs and Specialty Boilers for power and process applications
- Soliciting proposals from sub vendors for major auxiliary equipment buyouts
- Preparing detailed technical proposals to meet customer requirements
- Performing detailed design calculation checks during project execution
Mechanical Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Want to Buy This Summary Statement?
1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Continuing Professional Development Sample
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Mechanical Engineering Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at email@example.com to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!