Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Fire Detection and Alarm System”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was working as Electrical Engineer Draft Person. This career episode is based on his project named as; “Fire Detection and Alarm System During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Performed risk assessment in the selected location to determine the need for fire detection and alarm system
- Selected programming and electronic devices to increase system functionality
- Developed project plan, system flow chart, component requirements, and design considerations
- Considered the relationship of the device with the area before installation
- Performed calculations to design relay circuits and required power supplies
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “CCTV installation”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as Electrical Engineer Draft Person. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “CCTV installation” were:
- Coordinated with the client to obtain the necessary information regarding the building
- Participated in a number of meetings with the client, project manager, senior engineers, and other team members
- Prepared the blueprints for CCTV installation and took the approval from the manager.
- Developed the diagrams of the CCTV circuit installation in the building
- Involved in the documentation of the drawings, initial survey to the building, and the list of equipment required
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Design of Access Control System”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as Electrical Engineer Draft Person. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Design of Access Control System” were:
- Participated with the team in regular project meetings
- Prepared the project drawing using the AutoCAD
- Coordinated with various people that related to the project
- Coordinated in the installation of the new system
- Performed supporting calculations
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Electrical Engineering Draftsperson. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at email@example.com to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!