CDR Report Sample For Electrical Engineers
The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Electrical Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Electrical Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Electrical Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Load Flow Analysis on IEEE Standard 24 Bus System Using N-R Method”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was pursuing his Bachelor of Technology in Electrical & electronics Engineering. This career episode is based on his graduation project named as; load flow analysis on IEEE standard 24 bus system using N-R method. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Architecture of the IEEE bus system circuit
- Analysis of various methods used in power system load flow analysis
- Simulation modeling using PSAT Simulink software in MATLAB
- Project documentation
Electrical Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Design and Installation of LV distribution System with LUX Level Calculations for Lighting”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as Electrical Engineer. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project were:
- Lux calculation for the complete restaurant using Dialux Software
- DB Schedule deign.
- Making sure the electrical design
- Site inspection for the electrical work
- Design and review of LV switch gear schematics
Electrical Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Design & Installing of 3 Phase Load For Toyota Workshop Equipment”
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his final project work that he did when he was working as an Electrical Engineer. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project were:
- Preparing and getting approval for all the material
- Reviewing of all auto cad drawings
- Load Flow Analysis, Short Circuit & Voltage Drop Calculations
- Earthing Grid Design & calculations
- Analyzing of historical data by EDD
Electrical Engineer Summary Statement:
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required as an Electrical Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Continuing Professional Development Sample:
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Electrical Engineering Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!