The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Aeronautical Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Aeronautical Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Want to Buy This Complete Sample Report?
3 Career Episodes, 1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Design and Analysis of Main Rotor Blade of Helicopter with Maximum All-Up-Weight of 1500 kg”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was enrolled in the 4-year bachelor's program at C.M engineering College. This career episode is based on his graduation project named as; “Design and Analysis of Main Rotor Blade of Helicopter with Maximum All-Up-Weight of 1500 kg”. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Conduct a thorough research to start the designing of main rotor blade
- Performing a detailed analysis along with the aerodynamics group
- Creating drawing and designs for the rotary wing
- Working at the rotary wing design and research center of the department
- Designing the rotor blade using a software after getting proper training
Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Analysis on a convective cooling method using stator blade”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was completing his Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical engineering. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Analysis on a convective cooling method using stator blade” were:
- Developing and implementing the timeline to reach the goals.
- Arranging various meetings between supervisor and team members.
- Supervising the work done by the group members and finished the project in required duration.
- Preparing progress report of the project on the weekly basis and giving the presentation to the supervisor and the head of the department to explain my weekly work.
- Performing cost estimation and supervising the materials in use
Aeronautical Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Designing a Quadcopter”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as Senior Aeronautical Engineer. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Designing a Quadcopter” were:
- Analyzing the available data on the existing descent modules in order to determine the parameters
- Making theoretical calculations of parameters of a model and taking into account the model geometry and parameters
- Figuring out requirements to a measuring instrument – strain-gauge balance – used for its design
- Designing the quadcopter with all of its components
- Performing different calculations as per the requirement of the project
Aeronautical Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Aeronautical Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Want to Buy This Summary Statement?
1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Aeronautical Engineer Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Aeronautical Engineering Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!