The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Telecom Network Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Telecom Network Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Want to Buy This Complete Sample Report?
3 Career Episodes, 1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Telecom Network Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Tracking Robot Using Indoor Wireless Sensor Networks”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was a student of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. This career episode is based on his project named as; “Tracking Robot Using Indoor Wireless Sensor Networks”. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- The scheduled task of the project in order to complete the project timely
- Studied different books on robotics and about robot tracking
- Studied articles, and visited some websites in order to gain knowledge about robotics
- Divided the task of project equally among all members in order to ensure best project progress
- I performed necessary calculation and cost analysis report
Telecom Network Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Migration of Telecommunication Services to The Cloud and The Network Performance Analysis”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was a final year student of Electronics and Communication Engineering. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Migration of Telecommunication Services to The Cloud and The Network Performance Analysis” were:
- Conducted an abstract and literature review
- Designed a virtual environment on the standard 64-bit operating system
- Selected network parameters to conduct tests on the configured MSC
- Demonstrated that the MSC prototype was operating close enough to the real environment
- Analyzed various cloud providers concerning their network resource capabilities and utilization capacity
Telecom Network Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Mobility Management in LTE”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was a student of Telecom Engineering. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Mobility Management in LTE” were:
- Scheduled all the task of the project in order to complete it before the deadline
- Studied the states of mobility management
- Lead my teammates and monitored the project activities
- Arranged meetings and distributed the tasks among the team
- Developed the handover procedure
Telecom Network Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Telecom Network Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Want to Buy This Summary Statement?
1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Telecom Network Engineer Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Telecom Network Engineering Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!