The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Production Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Production Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Want to Buy This Complete Sample Report?
3 Career Episodes, 1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Production Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Design and automation of fire tube boiler”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was in the final year of his graduation. This career episode is based on his project named as; “Design and automation of fire tube boiler”. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Described boilers, boiler components, and its accessories.
- Explained important boiler safety features to prevent accidents and keep them functioning at optimal efficiency.
- Overviewed the boiler design criteria and the mechanical design of the boiler.
- Provided the depiction of Burner Management System that must be intended to guarantee a sheltered, methodical working succession in the start-up and shutdown of fuel terminating hardware and to lessen conceivable blunders by following the working methodology.
- Explicated the basic instrumentation and control of the boiler giving details of the basic instruments for the boiler and important controls to automate the boiler.
Production Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “MGPF Alarm Rationalization at MCPF”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as Instrumentation and Control Engineer. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “MGPF Alarm Rationalization at MCPF” were:
- Examined the main benefits of the process of alarm realization and its feasibility in the company.
- Reviewed and justified potential alarms to ensure that they meet the criteria for being an alarm.
- Streamlined alarm summaries for better operations and emergency situation handling.
- Eradicated Instrument and Control systems related erratic shutdowns and improved their operational efficiency and reliability.
- Complied with ISA (International Society of Automation) 18.2 Performance Standard related to Oil and Gas Sector.
Production Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Single gas generator operation at CPF for fuel and maintenance cost optimization”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as Instrumentation and Control Engineer. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Single gas generator operation at CPF for fuel and maintenance cost optimization” were:
- Tested, maintained, and modified the existing system after analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports.
- Managed work operations and worked collaboratively with operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff.
- Skillfully provided timely rectification of faults pertinent to metering, plant instrumentation, SCADA and control systems
- Performed installation, commissioning and start-up of systems during projects as per best industrial practices and relevant applicable standards.
- Prolifically liaised with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities.
Production Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Production Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Want to Buy This Summary Statement?
1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Production Engineer Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Production Engineering Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at email@example.com to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!