The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Naval Architect includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Naval Architect CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Naval Architect Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Application of OPTShip-SJTU for Ship design optimization and interface development”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did as Professional Naval Architect when he was studying in Macau, China. This career episode is based on his project named as; “Application of OPTShip-SJTU for Ship design optimization and interface development During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- He decided to work on this innovative project which was multidimensional too and demanded innovative and creative work.
- For the interface development, he studied the interface development theory, HMT concept, UI development Framework, C + + programming language and the software interface development process.
- He also understood the usage of the software and discussed the problem statement with the supervisor.
- Before this, he first of all understood the working of the software in terms of the calculation process and used this software personally to understand the software in the real-sense.
- In the OPTShip- SJTU, he worked on the ship Transformer module and thereafter worked on the hydrodynamic performance evaluation module to carry out the multi objective Optimisation.
Naval Architect Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Designing A Ship with Universal Design Attributes”
In second career episode, the author describes the project he did as Professional Naval Architect when he was studying in Macau, China. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Designing A Ship with Universal Design Attributes” were:
- Being the team leader, I chalked out the work strategy for designing a Universal Vessel.
- I employed a statistical approach to compare the Monohull and Catamaran concept.
- I worked on the different factors that impacted the design, durability, and usefulness of the ship.
- I evaluated the weighed impact on the two concepts for different factors and calculated their cumulative impact.
- To make the vessel user-friendly for people with disabilities, I added different features on the ship design with the team members.
Naval Architect Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Designing and development of green vessel under the concept of green cruising”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was an engineering student. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Designing and development of green vessel under the concept of green cruising” were:
- He carried out the statistical analysis and trend analysis in relation to the parameters concerning existing designs of vessels. Most of the parameters were determined using online information sources and some during analysis.
- He conducted a thorough analysis of the currently available catamarans.
- Thereafter, he carried out geometric parameter analysis and worked on the velocity prediction.
- He carried out the development of the required vessel model in different phases.
- He conducted optimization of parameters of augmented hull form.
Naval Architect Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Naval Architect. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Naval Architect Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Naval Architecting Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!