The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Materials Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Materials Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Want to Buy This Complete Sample Report?
3 Career Episodes, 1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Materials Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Molecular Design and Synthesis of Furan-Containing Diketopyrrolopyrrole Derivatives for Solution-Processed Organic Solar Cells”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was completing his master’s degree. This career episode is based on his project named as; “Molecular Design and Synthesis of Furan-Containing Diketopyrrolopyrrole Derivatives for Solution-Processed Organic Solar Cells”. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Synthesized the target, reference and control materials
- Initiated and produced results of synthesis and characterization
- Completed density functional theory calculation
- Measured solubility of materials
- Studied and measured the photophysical properties of materials
Materials Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Novel Design Strategy for Incorporating Fluorocarbons: Study on Surface-Segregated Monolayer (SSM) Behavior”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was doing Masters of Materials Science and Engineering. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Novel Design Strategy for Incorporating Fluorocarbons: Study on Surface-Segregated Monolayer (SSM) Behavior” were:
- Acknowledged with the detailed of the project objectives
- Developed the schedule of the tasks and assigned work to each member of the project
- Managed the team and project documentation
- Conducted a visit to different industries to clarify my concept
- Arranged meetings with the team members and the supervisor as per schedule
Materials Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Studies on Fabrication and Evaluating Properties of Ultrafiltration Membrane with Methyl Cellulose-graft-PAN”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was doing his bachelor’s in Biomaterials Engineering. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Studies on Fabrication and Evaluating Properties of Ultrafiltration Membrane with Methyl Cellulose-graft-PAN” were:
- Adopted the fouling resistance of membrane in order to increase the hydrophilicity on the surface
- Synthesized methyl cellulose-graft-PAN copolymer by using free radical polymerization
- Dissolved polyacrylonitrile and copolymer in order to fabricate UF membrane
- Analyzed properties of UF membrane
- Conducted solubility test
Materials Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Materials Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Want to Buy This Summary Statement?
1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Materials Engineer Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Materials Engineering Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at email@example.com to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!