The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Industrial Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Industrial Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Development of Precast Concrete Solutions”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was working as Industrial Engineer in Gazvin, Pakistan. This career episode is based on his project named as; “Development of Precast Concrete Solutions”. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Identified the opportunities provided by precast concrete and highlighted its benefits
- Determined its cost after evaluating market prices
- Conducted an analysis in terms of product cash flow and estimated the profit of this solution
- Performed another analysis based on project cost and summed up the purchase, development, and installation costs
- Selected the machinery to accompany the installation of the project and chose a suitable location for it
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Development of Precast Concrete Wet Solutions”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as a Senior Engineer in Manhattan, New York. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Development of Precast Concrete Wet Solutions” were:
- Conducted a site survey to implement the precast solutions as a part of this project
- Prepared a project plan using a task modeling software and assigned respective duties to each team member
- Studied related subject matter via books and internet to get more insight into precast concrete for construction purposes
- Designed the processes to apply precast solutions for constructing bridges, highways, tunnels, shafts, irrigation pipes, rails, etc
- Conducted a market study to opt for reasonable equipment with competitive prices
Industrial Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Installation of New Production Line”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as Junior Industrial Engineer. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “Installation of New Production Line” were:
- Analyzed the production of pre-cast stairs schedules, engineering specifications as per the project budget.
- Figured out the manufacturing procedure of pre-cast steps and delivered products to the customers with the maximum efficiency.
- Established the new Quality Control System for a new product.
- Estimated the cost of the project and analyzed it to determine the optimum worker and equipment efficiencies.
- Liaised with the clients about product specifications and reflected clients thoughts and feedback to the project manager
Industrial Engineer Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Professional Industrial Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Industrial Engineer Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Industrial Engineering Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at email@example.com to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!