The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Engineering Technologist includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Engineering Technologist CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Engineering Technologist Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Design of The Farm Management System Using Drones”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was completing his graduate studies. This career episode is based on his project named as; “Design of The Farm Management System Using Drones”. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- Designed architectural diagram of the automated farm management system and listed all the subsystems involved
- Designed the status monitor drone subsystem
- Implemented the assistant drone subsystem and specified all the relative functions
- Fabricated the design of the field system subsystem and added the additional task of water spraying
- Designed the base station ad interfaced all of its components with the status monitoring drone
Engineering Technologist Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “End to End Learning for Self-driving Plane in GTA V”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was completing his graduate studies. during this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “End to End Learning for Self-driving Plane in GTA V” were:
- Studied the research publication and set the project objectives
- Developed the schedule of the project and conducted modification as per requirement
- Prepared the meeting timetable and followed it throughout the project
- Developed the methodology for a self-driving plane in GTA V
- Prepared the graph of data distribution of the final dataset
Engineering Technologist Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “A User Tilts Driven Car”
In third career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was completing his graduate studies. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project “A User Tilts Driven Car” were:
- Collected the requisite literature review
- Selected the hardware according to specifications
- Designed the complete hardware of the car and remote system
- Worked on the software structuring of the car and remote system
- Specified the operational instructions
Engineering Technologist Summary Statement
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required for Engineering Technologist. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Engineering Technologist Continuing Professional Development
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Engineering Technologist knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at email@example.com to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!
Content composed with the HTML code editor with live preview. Get a subscription to remove promotional messages or browse our directory for the best free online tools.