What is Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) is defined in the AQF (Australian Qualifications Framework) as follows:
Recognition of prior learning is an evaluation process in which the assessor judges the relevant prior learning of an individual which includes informal, formal and non-formal learning to understand the credit outcomes of an individual application.
What is RPL Assessment for ICT Professionals for Migration to Australia?
With the world advancing rapidly, the need for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is vast. There are many of those in UAE who may not be qualified in this field, which is by having a diploma or degree in ICT but acquires professional experience. These individuals may still be able to continue their employment in an ICT field upon migration to Australia.
The Australian Computer Society (ACS) introduced the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment as a report that needs to be submitted and processed for individuals with no ICT qualifications or insufficient ICT qualifications, but demonstrate their skills and competency in the field through their professional experience. Upon a positive assessment of ACS RPL report, the applicants are able to continue to apply for Australian Skills Migration.
In simple words, RPL report helps those with no ICT qualifications or insufficient ICT qualifications, to be recognized for their skills. They may be asked to provide evidence of their skills and where they have achieved these skills from through this report.
The tertiary qualifications accepted by the ACS as ICT Major compliant is only if an individual possesses:
- An Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma, or Diploma or which includes a minimum of 50% ICT content
- A Bachelor degree of 3 years which includes a minimum of 33% ICT content
- A Bachelor degree of 4 years which includes a minimum of 25% ICT content
- A Bachelor degree of 5 years which includes a minimum of 20% ICT content
All years of the program must have the ICT content and the final year must include the related advanced skills.
The ACS considers a Graduate Diploma or Masters degree as an ICT Major Compliant only if an individual holds:
- A course of 2 years which includes a minimum of 50% ICT content
- A course of 3 years which includes a minimum of 33% ICT content
You will be considered as an ICT Minor Compliant if you hold a Bachelor or higher qualification and if the program includes the ICT content same as at least two-thirds of the ICT Major requirements.
An individual holding the other degree holders will be considered by the ACS as non-ICT and will have to submit the ACS RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) form for skill assessment for Skills Migration approval for Australia.
There is a section called “Key Areas of Knowledge” in the RPL report of Australia where you can list the variety of expertise of knowledge that you have gained from your professional experiences.
Who can apply for RPL Assessment?
There are two main types of applicants that would be accepted by the RPL report writing services of Australia.
- Those who possess a degree with no content regarding ICT, working in a field of employment with regard to a nominated discipline ANZSCO code for a minimum of 6 years
- Those who do not have any kind of tertiary qualification, working in ICT skilled employment for a minimum of 8 years but not necessarily with regard to a nominated discipline ANZSCO code.
If you do not fall under these two categories, you will be guided by RPL report writing services on what you should do before applying for ACS RPL report. This is so that you won’t waste time by getting rejected without the proper requirements.
What are the requirements for RPL?
You will have to submit two project reports in the ACS Project Report. One of the projects should be done in the last three years and the other done in the last five years. You would be assessed on various aspects of these projects such as follows:
- The extent and topology of the network and secure facilities set up for the project
- Techniques of project management and quality assurance you performed
- Your role in the design and execution of the project
- Methodologies of system design and analysis performed by you
- The different methodologies used in Database management and file design.
- Use of the programming languages
- Use of the internet applications and security measures
- Your responsibilities including the managerial activities in the ICT
Why should you reach out for RPL report writing services?
- RPL Australia is not an easy hurdle to get passed by. There are many applications that are being rejected.
- Proper wording and gathering of information are required to formulate a good report which is unlikely to be rejected.
- Services with expertise on RPL report writing can be sought to make a report which would be guaranteed to be approved by ACS.
- Getting professional advice for this may help to avoid rejection that can prolong your migration and become distressing both financially and mentally.
Why should you choose our services?
- We are one of the paramount RPL report writing service providers in UAE
- Our services are offered by a team of 1000+ experts who have shown time and again that RPL report writing according to the guidelines of ACS will guarantee your report acceptance.
- We have a very high approval rate and our team is consulted by many applicants who are never left disappointed with our service.
- We are aware of the constant changes in the ACS guidelines and requirements and can guide you to write your report in the best possible way.
- We believe in respecting the deadlines, thereby giving you enough time to double check the content before you submit.
- One of the main reasons for an RPL report being rejected is due to plagiarism, which the ACS take very seriously. We manually proofread check for plagiarism using state-of-art software to you’re your report content 100% plagiarism - free.
- We maintain excellent communication with our clients. We make sure they are able to reach out to us 24x7 using various platforms like email, phone or messaging.
- Our services are highly reliable and are relatively more affordable than others you will find over the internet.