There are only a handful of expert CDR writing services who can provide you with the most authentic CDR report samples. Searching online and accessing unauthorised sources to either download or request for free samples can actually lead you to a lot of trouble. You can never be sure of the authenticity of the reports you get access to.
Engineers Australia which is the assessing authority of your CDRs requires 100% unique reports from you. This is only possible if your report shares highlights of your personal academic or professional journey and isn’t a copy-pasted text from any source. CDRs from unauthorised sources might actually lead you to dismissal because you couldn’t even be sure if that follows the guidelines and requirements shared by the EA. Thereby, it is advisable to connect with the top CDR experts available online and request them for a sample CDR in mechanical engineering or any other engineering domain.
These CDR writing services will thereupon share a free sample, which will effectively be a pre-approved report, already existing in the EA database. So you can’t copy content from there as well. However, it will help you:
- Understand the kind of projects you should choose while writing your career episodes
- Clearly demonstrate how to bring forth the most impactful competency elements through the Career Episodes, while adhering to the required word range of 1000-2500 words
- Help you understand the appropriate writing style that is impactful, yet professional
- Perfectly mark and then map the paragraphs of the career episodes with competency indicators that they highlight, in the summary statement
- Try and understand the sample, you can study the developmental milestones that others had mentioned and choose similar ones to create a similar or a greater impact on the assessor
- Act as a guide to understand the language that you should be using and the structure that is followed
While you are a Mechanical Engineer by profession, you have years of experience to back your claims. However, writing a CDR as effectively as an expert CDR writer is something you might just lag. They have years of professional experience doing this task, day in and day out. Expert CDR writing services have professional CDR writers with knowledge in every engineering domain, researchers, editors, and proofreaders to work on every single CDR. Yes, the team comes along at different stages of your report writing to expertly structure it. For instance, once the first draft is completed, the report will run through the subject experts and seek suggestions for changes. Once the second draft is finalised it will run through editors and proofreads to ensure that there are no grammatical, language, spelling, or any other issues. Effectively, it tends to get polished at every stage until all EA guidelines are met.
An approved sample is something that will give you practical insights into how the experts draft a CPD, One Career episode, and the Summary Statement. You can ask for samples in any of the below-mentioned engineering domains:
- Agricultural Engineer
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Computer/ Software Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Control Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Industrial Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Mining Engineer
- Oil & Gas Engineer
- Transport Engineer
- Telecommunication Engineer
While you work on your report, remember to work follow the correct ANZSCO code to highlight the projects. It is very important that your content matches your claims, so always have evidence handy, in case you are asked for that. Never copy content from any of the samples that you refer or you might end up with a 12-month ban from re-applying. All the best with your CDR writing!