CDR Report Sample For Telecommunications Engineers
The Competency Demonstration Report Sample for Telecommunications Engineer includes all the necessary reports such as Three Career Episodes, Continuing Professional Development and Summary Statement. The Content of the Telecommunications Engineer CDR Report Sample is as follow:
Want to Buy This Complete Sample Report?
3 Career Episodes, 1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Telecommunications Engineer Career Episode Report 1
Project Name: “Home Automation System Using GSM Network”
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was pursuing his Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunications. This career episode is based on his graduation project named as; home automation system with control communication over the GSM network. During the time, the responsibilities of the author were to:
- End devices circuit modeling for home appliances
- Analysis of the GSM network requirements for efficient and reliable communication
- Design of the network of machine communication
- Network prototyping for physical examination and standardization
Telecommunications Engineer Career Episode Report 2
Project Name: “Analysis of Electronics and Communication Systems In SECL”
In second career episode, the author explains the engineering skills he used when he was working as an intern at South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL). During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project were:
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) based vehicle tracking and management system analysis
- Design of an integrated system for onboard measurements
- Central management system remodeling for sales and stores monitoring
- Database management solutions analysis
Telecommunications Engineer Career Episode Report 3
Project Name: “Mobile Application for Intelligent Home Security System”
In third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his final project work that he did when when he was pursuing his Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunications. During this time his duties and responsibilities in the project were:
- Analysis of the mobile application development platforms available for coding the android devices and their integration capacities with other electronic systems
- Design of the home security system monitor database
- Specification of security system network nodes requirements
- Modeling of computer simulations for performance analysis of the designed system
Telecommunications Engineer Summary Statement:
In his summary statement the author presents all the competency elements required as an Telecommunications Engineer. There are cross references in the summary statement to the relevant paragraph of the episodes, as explained in the Engineers Australia migration skills assessment booklet. His Summary Statement is in complete accordance with the today’s requirements of the Engineers Australia.
Want to Buy This Summary Statement?
1 Summary Statement and 1 CPD
Continuing Professional Development Sample:
The CPD includes professional courses, non-professional courses and private study. CPD Sample clearly explains the author’s Telecommunications Engineering Knowledge.
Contact CDRReport.org at firstname.lastname@example.org to get answers to all your queries and doubts regarding CDR writing instantly!